This blog was released on August 2010, as part of my PhD thesis, in order to analyze and verify the most common doubts Brazilians have when learning English. Thus, using my experience as an English teacher, I posted here some issues that were obviously confusing to my students, and also, teachers. And, certainly, they were the most viewed by the visitants. However, something interesting has happened since then. Several viewers from other countries around the world have searched for similar doubts Brazilians have.
Visitants from Portuguese-speaking countries such as Portugal and Angola may have similar doubts concerning English language, but what to say about viewers from Germany, Poland, Croacia or India? You may say, well, they are Brazilians who live in these countries and for some reason they are trying to solve their doubts in English, even they don't speak English all the time there. Yes, it's possible. But why would a Brazilian view my blog through a Google search in German, Pole, Croatian or Indian versions? Interesting, isn't it?
As a matter of curiosity, let me show you countries who had visitants in this blog:
Brazil, the U.S.A., Canada, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Spain, Germany, Norway, Poland, Croacia, India, Georgia, Ukraine, Australia, Mexico, Egypt, Slovenia. Countries with most viewers are Brazil in its huge majority, the U.S.A., Canada and Portugal
That's why I am aware I have hard work to do. And I am happy for that. Challenge is my middle name.
Brazilians, keep sending me doubts of English. Foreigners, keep intriguing me. Everybody is always welcome.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário